ONLINE CONDITION MONITORING
The Online Condition Monitoring System by Off-Highway Powertrain (OHP Services) provides the best possible solution to reduce the risk of unplanned shutdowns.
OHP Services provides a flexible and customized monitoring system tailored to your requirements. Machine components such as cardan shaft, motor, gearbox and bearings are monitored using measurement sensors and the data is transferred to our monitoring experts. Condition Monitoring is the right solution for critical powertrains and unstable processes where failure may result in higher costs, loss of productivity, poor quality and interruption to customer supply.
Based on years of experience with powertrain technology, OHP Services has developed proprietary algorithms and processes specifically for the analysis and monitoring of bearing degradation in cardan shafts.
- As a first step, Off-Highway Powertrain advises you on the right monitoring strategy for your individual risk category.
- OHP Services designs and installs the customised monitoring technology. Our solution can also be integrated into an existing condition monitoring strategy.
- Our ISO CAT IV certified monitoring specialists perform regular analyses and diagnoses, taking into consideration changes in wear, load and grease conditions.
- Our Online Monitoring Cloud solution enables 24 hour monitoring and fault notification.
- Monthly reports are created, providing information in a simple and relevant manner.
- Further corrective maintenance services such as alignment, repair and replacement, overhaul, inspection etc. can be carried out to support the customer during a planned shutdown.
- Through monitoring, analysis and diagnosis, our experts are able to provide our customers with maintenance recommendations and will perform them together with experts as per customer’s request.
- Increase in reliability due to early detection of faults before any problems arise.
- Increased service life of powertrain components through a proactive maintenance strategy.
- Diagnostic services for the complete powertrain system.
- Minimise risks arising from possible component failure to people, property, quality, etc.
- Access to OHP’s special expertise in detecting bearing degradation in cardan shafts.
Our innovations digitally transform maintenance
CONDITION MONITORING – CM EXPERT CLOUD
Starting in 2020, we offer an innovative, newly developed Condition Monitoring Cloud to our customers. Grounded in our long-standing experience and the expertise of our Competence Center, we have combined a professional CM software with an interfacing internet platform. This enables our customers to conduct internal monitoring and autonomous analyses.
The Cloud solution lets the customer monitor all critical drive systems and aggregates by using the built-in measuring equipment and pre-defined alarm thresholds – around the clock and from any location. Trends for speed, acceleration, RMS, imbalance, alignment as well as BIAS and speed signal are comparable over an individually determinable time frame. Raw signals and FFT analysis enable a quick overview of the current situation and trend. Individually configurable visualizations illustrate the relationship to the real-life situation. By connecting to the respective software on-site, all common analysis methods are available.
Remote monitoring via Cloud can also be conducted by the OHP Competence Center. After determining the specifics in detail, Off-Highway Powertrain Services will monitor vibration graphs and alarm thresholds on behalf of the customer and then make recommendations in case of noticeable problems.
The Cloud provides access to the regular reports and the archived recommendations.