Even components of the highest quality will not perform as designed if they are not installed and adjusted correctly. Misalignment leads to axial and torsional vibrations, overheating, excessive component wear and reduced powertrain lifetime. Energy losses above 10% are a common occurrence in misaligned multicomponent powertrain systems.
Taking into consideration thermal growth effects, our experts use state of the art laser alignment devices to establish the extent of any misalignment across various operating conditions. They will then realign your powertrain so that the systems are correctly set up for each machine and its operating environment.
- Off-Highway Powertrain provides precision alignment taking into consideration thermal growth of the machine, appropriate tolerances and employing state of the art tools
- In most cases, our experts carry out the measurement in mounted state; meaning alignment is completed with minimal downtime
- Special brackets are used for alignment correction for complex applications
- Detailed before and after alignment report is provided
- Powertrain systems are aligned and have minimum vibrations
- Energy savings: energy losses more than 10 % are a common occurrence in multi-component powertrain systems
- Time savings in case of alignment in mounted conditions
- Risk of equipment damage and unplanned downtime is minimised
- Reduced maintenance costs