High-Tech Analysis is the application of specialised technologies to determine the root cause of problems within a powertrain system. Appropriate technologies are selected depending upon the individual (customer) system requirements. These include: Vibration analysis, endoscopy and thermographic measurement.
This service is especially useful to customers when their powertrain systems are not performing as per expectations; resulting in frequent breakdowns, variable quality and higher operating costs. High-Tech Analysis enables early identification and rectification of fundamental powertrain faults, leading to minimised risk of unplanned machine downtime.
- Our experts provide a holistic evaluation of your complete powertrain to ensure a full understanding of all the factors which influence the performance of the system. Our experts are highly qualified according to the highest ISO CAT levels and utilize highly precise measurement technology for the assessment of vibrations. Any causes which are otherwise hard to detect can be identified reliably and precisely by these means.
- Utilising the appropriate analytical techniques, Off-Highway Powertrain provides a customised solution to optimise your system’s performance
- Detailed reports with hard facts and recommended actions are generated to support maintenance decision making
- Early identification of fundamental powertrain faults
- Minimised risk of unplanned downtime
- Optimisation of production and maintenance processes
- Improved service life of components upon realisation of corrective actions
- Customer specific solution package and simple solution-oriented reports